WELCOME TO JUST SPRINGERS RESCUE
Charity Reg No: 1135424
Phil Spencer ( From TV's 'Location Location')
& Jan Fennell ( Author and Dog Trainer)
JSR was started in January 2008 with the aim of rehoming Springer Spaniels to good
To help and advise owners with problems with their Springer Spaniels and especially where appropriate, to aid an owner to keep their dog rather than rehome it.
To assess all dogs with their suitability to be rehomed and advise accordingly.
Unfortunately we are only currently able to rehome in Surrey, Sussex and surrounding
Have you ever thought of giving an older Springer Spaniel a home?
- The advantages of having an older Springer are,
- They are not so manic.
- They appreciate home comforts more.
- They are usually trained and well behaved having been there and got the tea shirt.
- They can manage on a little less exercise than a youngster.
- They are less likely to chew your home up.
- If so contact Just Springer Rescue who may be able to find you your perfect companion.
The seven ages of a Springer Spaniel
Baby Puppy 8 weeks - 3 months
Puppy 3 months - 2 years
Teenager 2 years - 5 years
Young Adult 5 years - 8 years
Adult 8 years - 11 years
Middle Aged 11 years - 13 years
Pensioner 13 years plus