WELCOME TO JUST SPRINGERS RESCUE
Charity Reg No: 1135424
Phil Spencer ( From TV's 'Location Location')
& Jan Fennell ( Author and Dog Trainer)
Just Springers Rescue was started in January 2008, and became a charity in 2010 with the aim to help and assist in rehoming Springer Spaniels to good approved homes.
To help and advise owners with problems with their Springer Spaniels and to help the owners to keep their dog rather than rehome it where appropriate.
Assess all dogs as to thier suitability to be rehomed and advise the owners accordingly.
All dogs are Vet Checked, neutered, micro chipped,vaccinated,
wormed, flea treated before going to their new homes.
Unfortunately we are only currently able to rehome in Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire and Kent.
Have you ever thought of giving an older Springer Spaniel a home?
- The advantages of having an older Springer are,
- They are not so manic.
- They appreciate home comforts more.
- They are usually trained and well behaved having been there and got the tea shirt.
- They can manage on a little less exercise than a youngster.
- They are less likely to chew your home up.
- If so contact Just Springer Rescue who may be able to find you your perfect companion.